Sell Your Home Faster and Keep More Money in Your Pocket
Your Home is Your Biggest Investment – Protect It When You Sell
Selling your home can be a huge undertaking and one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. Your home is intensely personal – it’s where you keep your possessions and where your most cherished people live. That’s why, when you do decide to sell, you need to think longer about choosing your Realtor than you do your car – or your couch.
Not all Realtors are the same. You need to shop around. Contact Steve Thomas today to schedule a no-strings interview and Market Value Assessment.
What questions should you be asking your potential Realtors?
How long have you been a Realtor?
Steve Thomas has been a Realtor for over a decade and has been in the housing and construction industry for over 30 years. He’ll arrange for you to have a consultation with a local home stager to ensure that your home looks its best during viewings and Open Houses.
Steve will ensure that your home and family receive the service they deserve. Even if you have a Realtor in mind, don’t you think it would be worth it to meet with a second Realtor to see what Steve can do for you? Isn’t your home worth a little extra time? Contact Steve today at 905-841-5405 to get some sober second thought.
Steve will conduct a thorough Market Value Assessment of your home (get him started by filling out the form below) and meet with you to discuss how his experience and professional real estate services can get your home sold in the shortest amount of time for the most money.
What is your real estate commission structure?
Have you thought about how a small difference in commissions could affect you. In 2011, the average price for a home in York Region was $540,000. If you could save, for example, 1.25% on the standard real estate commission, plus HST, that would be over $7,600 more that stays in your pocket.
Surely that is enough to warrant looking for a Realtor with flexible commissions? Talk to Steve to learn more.
What services do you provide to your listings?
With Steve Thomas you’ll receive full service for your home. When you list with Steve, he’ll:
- arrange a consultation with a home stager,
- upload your listing onto the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) and/or the Barrie Real Estate Board (BREB) as well as onto Realtor.ca (previously MLS.ca),
- promote your home on his website, the Sutton Group website, and other real estate websites with whom he has affiliate arrangements,
- host an Agent Open House and advertise and host a Public Open House (with your consent),
- provide a professionally prepared property feature sheet and MLS listing,
- display a Sutton Group For Sale sign on your property – one of the best ways to find buyers, and
- send you weekly emails to update you on current listings and sales in your neighbourhood.
To schedule a listing interview with Steve Thomas, simply fill out the form below or contact him by phone or email.